IRCTC – Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation has launched the Food on Track app. The app lets you order your favorite food from local restaurants, right from a railway station. Railway Ministry in order to prevent overcharging on food items from passengers, to live video streaming of IRCTC base kitchens, the national transporter has introduced many measures.
Features of the appRead more ↓
1) The Food on Track app allows food-search by PNR.
2) The app lets you choose the meal of your choice, view, and cancel placed orders.
3) Order details and OTP are sent to the passenger via e-mail and SMS.
4) Meals are automatically canceled in case of PNR cancellation.
5) Payments can be made via cards or cash, as per user’s choice.
Download the Food on Track app from the Google Play Store. Register using your mobile number and E-mail ID, and start enjoying delicious meals, on-the-go.
How to Use Food on Track App :-
1) To find food to order, passengers first have to enter their PNR, following which they can choose from a wide range of options. Once the desired food items have been added to the cart, passengers have the option to review their order before confirming.
2) After confirmation of the order, passengers will have to provide their personal details such as name, contact number, coach as well as seat number. The payment for the order can be made through various options including Cash on Delivery and Payment through Credit Card.
3) Once the order has been placed successfully, the passenger will receive order details and OTP on mobile as well as on e-mail……….Read More>>