This Diwali, WhatsApp is offering users cashback deals from WhatsApp Pay. WhatsApp Pay is being promoted by the popular chat messenger app by offering a cashback of Rs 51 on every transaction up to five times. There’s no limit to how much money you may give to someone using its service.You may pay your friend Re 1 and receive 51 rupees in return.
In beta channel mode, the promotional offer is available already. Since this WhatsApp Pay promotion is available for the first five transactions, users can get up to Rs 255. You can get a guaranteed Rs 51 per transaction for each of the five transactions. The money will be deposited immediately into your bank account, which you have linked to the WhatsApp Pay service.Read more ↓
The WhatsApp Android beta app shows the banner at the top of the chat window. It displays a banner reading, “Give cash, get Rs 51 back”. So basically, you can get up to Rs 255 cashback on different payments up to 5 times. For the time being, the promotion appears to be limited to Android smartphones.
WhatsApp Pay: How to set up
- WhatsApp chat, click the “Re” icon in the text area.
- You will receive a notification from WhatsApp to add the payment method, which you must click.
- Select a bank from the list.
- You should also double-check that your WhatsApp number matches your bank’s registered mobile phone.
- If you continue, an SMS will be sent to your phone number to verify your identity.
- If you already have a UPI PIN, all you have to do now is enter it to activate your service. If this is your first time using UPI, you’ll need to create a new PIN…Read more>>