Rail Wheel Factory Notification 2019.Rail Wheel Factory, Indian Railways has released a notification for the recruitment of Retired Employees vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:59Read more ↓
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. Retired Supervisors with minimum experience Of two years as Supervisors in Axle Shop (either Axle Shop production or Utility maintenance unit) will be considered for both Axle Shop Production and Utility Maintenance Unit categories. The re-engagement shall be upto 01.12.2019 or upto the age Of 65 years or till filling u of the posts through other modes, which ever is earlier.
2. The Administration reserves the right to terminate the services of the re-engaged retired Railway Employees at any time, in case their work or conduct is found to be unsatisfactory or even in administrative exigencies. The decision of RWF Administration in this regard shall be final.
Age: 65 years
Senior Personnel officer – II, Rail Wheel Factory, Yalaahanka, Bangalore – 560064
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed format as per Annexure. It shall be filled in A-4 size paper. The application format is also available for download in the RWF website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in One passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form at the space s ified. Self-attested photocopies of the following documents should be enclosed: ‘
(i) Service Certificate
(ii) Pensioner Identity Card
(iii) Pension Payment Order (PPO)
2. The applicants should bring all the original certificates when they are called to appear for assessment of suibalility/competency The application should be sent along with the above enclosures, duly self attested. On top of the envelope “Application for Re-engagement of Retired Railway Employees” should be written in Block letters and write the post for which applied. It should be addressed to the Senior Personnel officer – II, Rail Wheel Factory, Yalaahanka, Bangalore – 560064 and sent by Registered post only so as to reach this Offce on or before the last date of receipt Of applications or dropped in the drop box kept in this Office (Personnel Department, 2nd Floor in Administrative Building,
3. The interview is tentatively fixed on 15.05.19 at 11.00 Hrs. in the administrative block. Since the interview is to be conducted at short notice, the intimation regarding the interview will be sent by e-mail and also by post. The list of applicants, eligible to be called for interview will be published in the notice board and also in the website of RWF. All applicants are required to watch for the eligibility list for interview published as above……Read more>>