- Get up to ₹200 cashback when you pay with Paytm at your nearest dairy outlets.
- On 1st five payments Get ₹25 cashback (₹5 cashback on each payment). On 10th Payment Get Recharge Voucher (5% Cashback up to ₹50) for your Mobile Recharge, Min Transaction amount: ₹100. On 15th Payment Get Movie Voucher (10% Cashback up to ₹125) for your Movie Ticket booking Min. Transaction amount: ₹500.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback/Goldback offer and the eligibility of the merchant in the offer.
Offer Eligibility:Read more ↓
- The offer is valid on the following select Dairy accounts: Amul, Ananda, Nandini, Omfed, Safal, Verka, Vadilal, Saras, Sanchi, DMS, Namaste India, Hatsun, Flourish Ice cream, Heritage, Punjab Sind & other select dairy outlets.
- The offer is valid on a minimum payment value of ₹20 each.
- Make your first payment of ₹20 or more at nearest Dairy outlet to unlock this offer.
- On making your first payment of ₹20 or more, you will get a push notification to activate “Up to ₹200 Cashback at Dairy Outlets” cashback offer.
- You can also activate the offer by going to the “Cashback Offers” section from your “Profile” section & clicking on the “Upto ₹200 Cashback at Dairy Outlets” offer (earlier app versions) OR Clicking on “Cashback” on top right corner on the Paytm app homepage & then clicking on the “Up to ₹200 Cashback at Dairy Outlets” offer (latest app version).
- This offer is valid from 1st May’19 – 31st May’19
- Participate in the offer and make 15 or more payments at nearest Dairy outlet within 30 days to get up to ₹200 cashback.
- If multiple transactions are done within the same day, cashback & promocodes will be credited against only the first eligible transaction for the day.
- Cashback will be credited in the Paytm wallet within 24 working hours of successful eligible transaction.
- Promocodes will be made available within 24 working hours of successful eligible transaction.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.
- If you have not completed your KYC ……Read More>>