JKPSC Notification 2019.Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:58Read more ↓
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. Prescribed Qualification: Bachler’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering of AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
2. The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.50700-160600(Level-8A)
Age: Minimum – 18 Years, Maximum – 40 Years, Physically Challenged candidates – 42 years, Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories – 43 years, Ex-serviceman – 48 years.
Application Fee: General Category – Rs.800.00, Reserved Categories – Rs.400.00, PHC Candidates – Nil.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180016.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.ehttp://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
2. After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc. The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
3. After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post. Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply. On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
4. An Apply button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the Apply button against the post he/she is eligible. On clicking “Apply button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on Apply button at the bottom of the webpage. On clicking Apply button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
5. Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on Submit button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields. Note that the Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
6. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print application form.After successful payment of the fee, the fee status with transaction details will be reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates must check the fee status by clicking on the “Print Application” button in the “submitted Applications menu” in your jkpscaccount. In case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form”, candidate(s)are advised to contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/ReshamGhar Colony Jammuimmediately for clarification. Further where the online fee is paid through other service providers the candidate most ensure that not only the amount of fee is debited form his/service provider’s Account but also credited into the official account of JKPSC…….Read more>>