- One needs to visit Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)website.
- After landing on the page, you need to go to “Online Services”. You need to click on “Pensioners’ Portal”.
- Once you are redirected to the “Pensioners’ Portal” you need to click on “Know Your PPO Number”.
- After that you have to submit either “Bank Account Number” or “Member ID (PF Number)”.
- Following the successful submission, the PPO number will appear on screen.
“Ensure to submit your claims in the prescribed proforma for grant of pension/gratuity/commutation/revision to your Head of Office at least six months before the date of your retirement so that the Pension Payment Order (PPO) reaches you through your Head of Office before your retirement,” the Central Government stated, as per details on Pensioners’ Portal…Read more>>
Read more ↓