Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) launched the Food on Track app. The app lets you order your favorite food from local restaurants, right from a railway station. It is then delivered to your seat in the train.
Food on Track app :-Read more ↓
To download the Food on Track app on your Android smartphone, click here, and for Apple devices, follow this link. Register using your mobile number and e-mail ID, and start enjoying delicious meals, on-the-go.
How to place food orders using the FOT app
Start by entering your PNR number. Choose your meal items and add them to your virtual cart in the app. Then, review and confirm your order.
Post that, you will have to provide your details such as name, contact, seat number etc. Finally, make payment, and you are done.
After successfully placing the order, an OTP will be sent to your mobile and inbox.
Salient features of the app
1) The Food on Track app allows food-search by PNR.
2) The app lets you choose the meal of your choice, view, and cancel placed orders.
3) Order details and OTP are sent to the passenger via e-mail and SMS.
4) Meals are automatically canceled, in case of PNR cancellation.
5) Payments can be made via cards or cash, as per user’s choice.