TikTok gives a host of features and options inside the app. It lets you explore millions of videos from endless categories or take your video editing skills to the next level with special effects filters, stickers, music, and more.What TikTok has done is given some fantastic video edit tools to its users who don’t require a pro person anymore. Just shoot a small video and get started with your creativity.
You can choose to make TikTok videos on a wide variety of subjects like dance, comedy, food, sports, acting or live stream to show your talent and talk to hundreds and thousands of TikTok creators or viewers. If you haven’t tried TikTok so far and are still wondering why people keep creating these videos, then here are steps on how to get started.Read more ↓
How to create TikTok videos on your smartphone :-
- Install TikTok on your smartphone and open the app.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign available at the bottom of your screen
- Select the song you would like to use in your video.
- You can trim the song too by tapping on the Music scissors icon available at the right side.
Tip: To trim, simply slide the song to the point where you want the track to begin when you create the video.
- Now choose the speed (0.1x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x or 3x) you want your video to play with when you are done recording.
- Switch to front or rear camera by tapping on Flip icon available right at the top.
- Tap and hold the pink button to begin recording while lift your finger to stop/pause it.
Select any effect or filter…Read more>>