If you have got any problem related to Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) withdrawal, transfer of KYC (Know Your Customer) related issues, etc., then Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has a website ‘EPF I Grievance Management System’.Here account holders can file their complaints. This portal can be used by EPF account holders, EPS pensioner and employer.
In order to file a complaint, you must keep your Universal Account Number (UAN) handy. You will be required to provide PPO number if you are an EPS pensioner.Read more ↓
A step-wise guide to file a complaint-
1. Go to www.epfigms.gov.in and click on ‘Register Grievance’ to file your complaint.
2. On the new page opened on your screen, select the capacity/status in which you are filing the complaint (PF member, EPS Pensioner, Employer, Others). The option ‘Others’ can be selected in case you do not have UAN or PPO number or establishment number of your employer.
3. In order to get your PF account-related complaint resolved, select the status as ‘PF member’, enter your UAN and security code.
4. After entering the aforementioned details, click on ‘Get Details’. Your masked personal details which are linked to UAN will be displayed.
5. Now, click on ‘Get OTP’, which will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
6. Enter the OTP and click on submit. After the successful verification of your OTP, you will be asked to enter your personal details.
7. In the next step, click on the PF number regarding which you have to file the complaint.
8. A pop-up will appear, where you have to select the button to which your grievance pertains- PF office, Employer, Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) scheme or pre-pension.
9. Select your Grievance category, description and upload the required documentary proofs…..Read more>>