National Health Authority (NHA) chief RS Sharma said that people will now be able to book the COVID-19 vaccine slot with the helpline number ‘1075.’
How to book vaccine by phone call on 1075 :-Read more ↓
- Dial the helpline number ‘1075’ on your phone.
- Once the call is placed, you will be asked whether to know details about CoWin or book a COVID-19 vaccine slot.
- Press ‘2’ to register/book a slot for vaccine and your call will be transferred to a representative.
- Keep your documents in hand (Aadhaar card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Pension Passbook, NPR Smart Card, or Voter ID) and follow the procedure as stated by the representative to register/book an appointment.
- It is worth mentioning, that while we tried booking a slot for the vaccine, the representative cited that the helpline number is only taking registration for the vaccine at the moment.
Till May 27, India has nearly administered 20.54 crore of COVID-19 vaccine doses. As per data issued by the government, 20,54,51,902 vaccine doses had been administered in India. This includes 98,27,025 healthcare workers who have had their first dose and 67,47,730 who have got their second dose as well. As many as 1,53,39,068 frontline workers have had their first dose while 84,19,860 have got their second dose too.
In the 45-59-year age group, 6,35,32,545 people have got their first dose and another 1,02,15,474 have had their second dose as well. In the 60+ category, 5,77,48,235 people have been administered their first dose while 1,84,69,925 have had their second dose as well. In the newly added category of 18-44 year age group, 1,51,52,040 beneficiaries received their first dose of Covid vaccine across 32 states and Union Territories…Read more>>