Aadhaar has become an important part and parcel of everybody’s life. This unique identification tool is being used in every sphere of our lives. It is quite evident that every individual usually carries his/her Aadhar in their purse or wallets and chances are high that you may lose them.
However, you need not panic if you lose your Aadhar card as you can easily get a duplicate of your Aadhar online by following these simple steps. You will receive an OTP while creating a new copy thus you must have a correct mobile number as well email id registered in your Aadhar card to retrieve the old one. This will even be beneficial even if you forget your Aadhaar number or enrolment number, so you must enter the correct mobile or email address.Read more ↓
Follow these step-by-step guidelines to get duplicate Aadhaar online
- You need the visit the official UIDAI website -www.uidai.gov.in
- Now you must click on the “Aadhaar No (UID)” or “Enrolment No (EID)”.
- After this, you will be directed to a page where you will be asked to fill in the basic information like your full name, email address and your registered mobile number
- Now you need to type the security code now. Enter the Captcha and after typing the security code which will appear on the screen, click on GET OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address. You need to enter the OTP received and click on verify OTP button
- You will receive a message containing your Aadhaar or Enrolment number. Go to the website and enter your Aadhaar or enrolment, full name, pin code, security text…Read more>>