Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has asked banks to “only promote” RuPay Cards arguing that it was necessary for Indian citizens to have RuPay cards instead of any other cards when it was gaining prominence globally.
RuPay is India’s own card payment network which is designed by the National Payments Corporation of India. The card has been giving attractive offers to the RuPay Card owners and is Currently running the RuPay Festival Carnival. You can visit the RuPay website to know the offers being given by it.Read more ↓
The offers are across categories which include clothing, health and medical services, smartphones, dining, furniture and electronics.
Some of the top offers being given on RuPay cards include:
1. Home Cleaning Services: If cleaning the house is not your thing then you can hire services this Diwali to get it done. Using the RuPay card can save some Moolah too.
2. Healthcare: You can also avail up to 15 per cent discount on Apollo Pharmacy stores. All you have to show is the RuPay Code to the chemist.
3. Amazon Shopping: Enjoy shopping from Amazon this festive season using the #RuPayFestiveCarnival scheme! Use your RuPay debit or credit card on http://Amazon.in at the Great Indian Festival and get 10 per cent OFF up to Rs 250 on a minimum purchase of Rs 1000.
4. Grocery Shopping: If you are stepping out for grocery shopping, you can save up on your bills. With RuPay, the card owners can avail 5 per cent OFF up to Rs 300 on purchase of Rs 2000 and above at Reliance stores.
5. ZEE5 Subscription: Make this festive season a superhit with the RuPay Festive Carnival! Use your RuPay card and get flat 20 per cent OFF on 6-month and 12-month subscriptions on ZEE5.
6. RuPay offers on appliance: If you are planning to upgrade your Samsung appliances including TVs, A/Cs, smartphones, then RuPay cardholders can enjoy festive discounts up to 52 per cent off.